In this digitalized era, the rise of paperless offices is at its peak. Moreover, document scanning is one of the most important jobs these days to ensure that your important files & documents are saved forever. People these days prefer to scan documents to eliminate the risk of losing essential data. If you are looking forward to the problem’s solution, i.e., How to scan from HP printer to Mac, here you are at the right place.
If you visit the official website of HP, you will get to know that it offers a wide array of software that makes printing and scanning jobs easy. The most fantastic thing to add here is that all of these software’s are free.
Other than this, one more option is available; Download HP printer driver to Mac, which is the easiest way to scan from HP printer to Mac. The HP printer driver that we will discuss here is HP Easy Scan that offers extended support.
8 Easy Step For How To Scan From HP Printer To MAC in 2022
Search for the relevant website to download your printer driver, keeping in mind the printer model. The process of searching for reliable websites for completing this job might take some time.
As you are done with it, it is time to proceed. Here is a detailed step-by-step process on how to scan from HP printer to Mac.
- Step 1: Look for a reliable site to download the HP Easy Scan utility. In this scenario, it’s always recommended to download from the official website & then install the app by following the instructions.
- During the installation process, you need to check that these two options are selected, i.e., HP Easy Scan and Essential Software.
- Step 2: Once the installation process is complete, place the desired documents into a flatbed scanner or document feeder.
- Step 3: On the other hand, on Mac, Follow this Finder à Applications à HP Easy Scan.
- Step 4: Here, from the Scanner dropdown list, you need to opt for the printer as soon as the HP Easy scan window appears. It may take a few seconds to appear.
- Step 5: Now, the next step is to select the scan job type that you want to start from the dropdown menu of Presets. You need to keep in mind the kind of document you are about to scan while selecting this.
- Step 6: Approach the upper right corner and click on the scan button to get started. As soon as the process is complete, a window will appear to confirm if you are done with scanning or not.
- You can click Done if you are done. On the other hand, if you need to scan more documents, keep changing them on the scanner bed & press the Scan Next Item button.
- Step 7: Don’t forget to preview your scanned documents to make them look perfect once you are done. With the Edit button, you can have multiple editing options available to make your documents look flawless.
- Step 8: The last step: Here, you need to save scanned images by doing this Send à Folder. Name the image & select the designation where you want to keep it to. You can also change the image format by saving it as pdf if there are more than a few scanned documents.
This is not the only solution to the problem of how to scan from HP Printer to Mac. Several other options are available as one can scan using Mac’s image capture, HP smart for desktop or by using printer and scanner window, & much more. Try this simplest way listed above and let us know, if it works well, in the comments section below. Stay tuned for more scanning ways and other informational content.